- Consulting and coaching for decision makers in the field of IT for financial services (banking and insurance)
- "Builder of bridges" between different client partners enabling design and implementation of internally and externally-oriented win-win solutions
- Consulting expertise resulting from the combination of IT and banking expertise, analytical skills, goal and delivery orientation and social skills
- Experience in creating and reviewing IT strategies
- Long-time experience in review and quality assurance mandates regarding business, technical, financial and project management issues
- As a former member of the Advisory Board of the Finance Forum Zurich (1999-2007) good networking within the Swiss financial IT community
- Life-long learning in the IT community, building on experience to develop new ideas.
Project management expertise
- Management of projects and programs of different size; multi-project management and project portfolio steering and management
- Practical knowledge and experience regarding the essential project management techniques and process models
- Broad knowledge and in-depth experience in IT architecture and application design: in-house developments, software packages, and interface design
- Good knowledge of IT service management, ITIL, COBIT and in the assessment of IT technology issues and trends.
- Extensive management experience in IT development and IT operations
- Management responsibly at different levels: project, group, department and division manager (up to 180 employees)
- Responsible for the implementation of a project portfolio of CHF 60 million per year.
- Up-to-date knowledge of market participants and market developments in core banking systems in Switzerland
- Broad experience in evaluation, implementation, data migration, go-live and early life support of banking platforms and portfolio management systems
- Broad experience in different senior roles on projects involving a transition to new banking platforms based on Avaloq and Finnova
- Good knowledge of portfolio management, market risk management and payment systems.
Expertise in Finance and Banking
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking IT, in particular analysis, data migration and going live of banking platforms, portfolio management, custody, management information systems, risk management systems, online banking
- Expertise in implementing regulatory and compliance projects (e.g. FATCA, MIFID, tax compliance, client onboarding processes)
- Good knowledge in insurance IT (individual and collective life insurance, system architecture, interface design, application integration)
- Experience in the design and implementation of business process outsourcing and business service providing solutions: shared service centres, back-office centralization
- Requirements analysis and implementation of client reporting solutions, particularly in private banking including SPPS certification